Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feeding Frenzy

Yes, it's another story dealing with my work...I'm sorry to entertain you yet again.

I arrive at work at 9am. I get a phone call asking to come into the office for a meeting discussing some issues. Issues?!? What is going on?? Heart rate rising and I'm nervous. What did I do wrong? Anxiously, I drive to the office with my consumer to hash out this problem. I sit there and hear one side of the story and then give my side of the story...what's the problem you're wondering?!?

ref=dp_image_0.jpg
Yup, that's right, English Muffins. My panicking and increased anxiety was all because of some harmless English Muffins. Apparently I'm a bad person if I don't let people eat what they want in order to help protect them against high cholesterol and obesity. I'm sorry. I'll stop. As for the rest of you let's try to eat healthy and not eat 4 English Muffins at once oozing with butter so much that it's literally pouring off when you take a bite. Thanks, I'll appreciate having my friends around longer. Also, in the end, I still have my job and I was told I'm doing everything fine and that educating is part of what I was trained to do. I still don't know if I'll ever get over this one though. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to have a sit down with you. I should be eating food that will make me obese not apples and healthy snacks, I need fried snickers and things of that nature. If you keep pushing these healthy ideas on me I might be able to wear a bikini this summer without making others shutter, and who wants that?

    ReplyDelete