Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little shout-out

It was recently brought to my attention that I haven't blogged ALL OF JUNE!! So here is a little shout-out to my die-hard readers who missed my blog oh so dearly and scolded me for it:

Whitdawg: Here is a little random animal fact for you that I know you'll love. Whales do NOT lay eggs believe it or not.

Amanda: You're hair is getting too long to form pinecone like structures and I don't like it.

Matt: Hot tamales CAN be passed to one another via a tape measure. Also, people tan better when bare chested so why not try it?

Sidenote, why do my consumers insist on keeping the thermostat set at 61 degrees and then feel the need to walk around in a sweatshirt and pants while I sit in the cold shivering?!?

Now, I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from work. "Sarah, how would you like to wrestle another woman in a pool of tequila?" or here's a bonus one, "Sarah, how would you like to try cutting off fish heads?"

You can only imagine my response to both of these.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - we could probably arrange both of these quote comments for you at Apple River. Just let us know.

    ReplyDelete