Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Half-Birthday

I miss curling...















So as many of you know, I like to celebrate birthdays of any sort. Today just happens to be the day that I have roamed this Earth for 23.5 years!!! Woah! To celebrate I think I'll plop down and become that "half-ton roommate" I talked about in my previous post. Yes, my favorite man returns to the ice tonight as a gift to me on my special day. However, not everything was a positive today so I will make a list of the happy's and sad's of my special half day (I love lists).

Oh, that's bad:

1) My attention was directed to a terribly sad news story about Shamu and one of his trainers. Sadly, the trainer was basically drowned by the whale and thrust around underwater in the whale's mouth. Terrible I know. Personally, I side with the whale because if I didn't get the role in the biggest movie of the year, I'd be a little more than upset also (Free Willy 4).

2) The heater in my apartment is keeping our apt. at a nice warm temperature of 62 degrees and making it hard to type.

Ok, enough with the bad and on with the glad!

Oh, that's good:

1) Car insurance drops in 1.5 years.

2) My man, Ricky, turns 4 today (Thanks Mandar and Nate).

3) Olympics are on and Apolo is skating.

4) My work shift was cancelled!!!

I could go on and on but I'll spare you all.

Side Note: Last night at work I was forced to play doctor and also was lucky enough to witness a water birth on "A Baby Story". That show never fails to encourage a life free of childbirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment