
Of course I eavesdropped to hear what type of things I'll talk to my friends about when I'm older. They're conversations went something like this:
"I know a woman who makes her husband dinner in advance and puts the dinner in individual packages in the fridge. She even marks the days of the week on them so he knows what to eat each day. One day she came home and her husband was sitting on the couch starving to death because he wasn't able to get up and take his pre-made meal out of the fridge to eat it. She had to do it for him"-Lady #1
"Hell, I would've let him starve to death if he couldn't even get up to eat his already made meal"-Lady #2
Woot, props to lady #2! Seriously, if I ever marry a man this dependent, I will let him starve to death and let him learn his lesson the hard way.
After the talks of lazy husbands they immediately went on to talking about their complete obsession with the Olympics. One woman was disgusted with how much she watched the Olympics. I heard her say how often she watched them and was then disgusted in myself because I knew that I had watched more than she did...if only she knew...
After the Olympics, I found out these women were in love with the TV drama, Brothers & Sisters...did I just hear these women correctly? First, their obsession with the Olympics and then their obsession with my favorite TV drama?!?! Say it ain't so but I might just join the Red Hatters at the young age of 23.5!! Now, I just need a red hat and some jazzy purple jumpsuit...
P.S. My grandma is a red hat lady and LOVES it :)
Song: "My Strongest Suit" from the broadway musical Aida
No comments:
Post a Comment