I'm sorry I have failed all of you or that one person who reads this post. It's been a long time and I never finished my spring break update and truth is, I don't think I'm going to. Bottom line: I had an AMAZING time and just don't want to think about how much I miss the beach.
Now I just read an email (a forward that my mom sent me) and thought it would be very rude of me not to share some of these humorous real life experiences with my friends, so here goes:
1. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
2. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
3. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
4. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
5. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
6. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an A-hole from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
7. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
Andddd my personal favorite: There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
**I'm not sure who the genius is that wrote these but they are so true and there are quite a few more in the email so if you want the full version, just shoot me a message. Enjoy**
No comments:
Post a Comment