Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas

It's here. The most joyful time of the year. Christmas music is playing, lights are decorating homes, snow is falling, & shopping has begun. Yup, I smell Christmas!!!

I'm going to try and do a "25 days of Christmas" blog. Hopefully I'll be better at keeping it up to date this time.

So, as you all know I'm living in Buffalo now. I'm living with Taylor (Jared's sister) and Cody (her husband). One major perk of living with them is that Taylor is a photographer. I just so happen to LOVE having my picture taken and getting really into my "photo shoots". About 3 weeks ago, Taylor and I decided to take some fun holiday photos around the house (I loved this day). I'll try to feature a new picture everyday in the blog, but I'm not sure if we have 25 total pics...looks like we'll just have to take more :)

Every year I love going Black Friday shopping. This year was a little different. It was my first time going shopping without my kick-ass shopping partner, Whitdawg. It was also my first time camping outside of a store. Cody and I waited in line outside Target in the rain and wind for 8+ hours. About 15 minutes before the doors were going to open, people jumped out of their cars and tried to cut in the front of the line. Let's just say complete chaos broke out and the "security" guard was worthless. Here's a video of what happened next. (I'm in the white puffy coat and blue hat aka very confused/scared girl who doesn't know what just happened)



Some other things I saw that night in line:
1) Wasted lady causing drama
2) Man dressed in red, sitting on a shopping cart, who budged and claimed he was just seeing what Black Friday was all about, claiming he didn't actually want anything.
3) Buffalo's finest chain smokers
4) A woman with a baby?!?!

And now...the moment you've all been waiting for...here is the premiere of our "Happy Holiday Photo Shoot".

Ricky is telling me the cutest secret.

Holiday Song:  Coldplay-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas  (my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment