Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 23

I've decided to put a song in the beginning so you can listen while reading! So please enjoy, 

Yesterday, I had a snow day. Today, I had ANOTHER SNOW DAY!

Snow day 1:

  • Breakfast: eggs, hash-browns, orange juice 
  • Laundry
  • Grocery shopped at Wegman's:  Wegman's is like a glorified HyVee. Their fresh produce section is crazy large and they have everything you'll ever need, except a nice cut of meat. There's no place like Iowa for a nice good steak.
  • Post Office:  had to mail a very good buddy a very belated birthday present
  • Cooked:  Taylor and I made a very delicious vegan style lasagna. If anyone wants the recipe I'll be more than happy to post it
  • Oprah: never fail with Oprah
  • Baked: baked some delicious cookies (I'll def. be posting this recipe)
  • Painted Nails: Navy Blue
  • Movie: In Her Shoes (highly recommend this flick)

Also, I've given the blog a little facelift. You'll notice I added a "Puppy of the Day" gadget and a "Teeth Whitening Tips" gadget (you know I love teeth). Also, take the poll! I know I'll be lucky to have maybe 6 votes but I want to know people!

Now, a small picture to remember Iowa snow fun:

Ice Skating
Snow day 2 will be posted after I've completed the day :)

1 comment: